| The Role / Responsibilities: |
The purpose of the job is to provide high-level administrative support to the regional officer (i.e., local TMD, Team Leader) and regional staff, providing excellent customer service to both internal and external clients. Act as a liaison to Other Offices and to local building management to ensure that all office operations are coordinated and run smoothly.
The position is available for temporary period of time only for "maternity cover and a limited duration employment (LDE) for initially 12 months.
Arrange travel for regional office staff including air, rail, car service and hotel and conference registrations taking care to be mindful of deadlines and working to ensure that the most economical options are taken advantage of. Timely and accurate preparation and submission of T&E reports for each analyst supported, ensuring that company policies are followed and that proper and organized documentation is provided to support the report.
- Office Management
Manage operations of regional office, acting as liaison to building management on all issues concerning office facility (i.e., maintenance, emergency management, security, etc). Responsible for vendor selection for general office services such as office plant care, catering and refreshments and supervising contractors while on-site.
- Liaison to Main Office
Act as liaison to Moody's other offices to ensure that office needs are communicated. This includes coordination of on-boarding of new hires, processing requisitions, office event planning and participation in group-wide initiatives as assigned (i.e., conference coordination, offsite planning, etc.).
- Administrative Support
Provide general administrative assistance to office staff to include copying, faxing, filing, spreadsheet work and presentation preparation as necessary. Acquire and maintain a good understanding of Moody's business in order to provide optimal customer service. Uses initiative to relieve executives of detail work.
Timely and accurate preparation and submission of Accounts Payable vouchers, ensuring that proper accounts are used, and amounts are correct and that proper and organized documentation is provided to support the voucher.
- Other Offices Meeting Coordination
Process requests for meetings to be held in the other offices including setting up appointments, reserving conference rooms, arranging for teleconference numbers, refreshments, handouts, etc.
- Administrative Back-Up
Act as administrative back-up to ensure that coverage is provided during lunch breaks and meetings or in times of absence.
- Attendance Tracking
May be called upon to maintain attendance records for all associates in regional office. In such cases, coordinator should acquire a good understanding of Moody's attendance policies and ensure that all records are kept current and up-to-date.
- Supply Inventory
- May be called upon to order and maintain inventory of office, stationery, Fed Ex and pantry supplies .
- Related experience working in a corporate environment
- Strong demonstrated working knowledge of, and skill in, the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- OUTLOOK: In CALENDAR, ability to create and modify appointments and recurring appointments using the planner; familiarity with features such as labels and private appointments; in E-MAIL, the ability to compose, send and forward email as well as perform e-mail blasts and familiarity with features such as in-box management (folders), sort and search.
- WORD: ability to create and modify communications using features such as header/footers, pagination, tables, mail merges, hyperlinks, etc.
- EXCEL: ability to understand, create and use advanced functions and formulas.
- POWERPOINT: ability to create and modify presentations using advanced functions such as animation and transition, inserting charts, graphs and objects and merging presentations.
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and phone manner
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills - ability to convey thoughts clearly and succinctly; ability to compose draft communications for department wide distribution requiring minimal editing by manager.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
- Strong orientation toward teamwork
- Requires minimal supervision
- Language skills: Czech fluent, English fluent (written & spoken), Polish advantageous
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.