Contributes to the development of the organization and is responsible for in-process and in-bound product quality programs/policies established to ensure the goal of “Total Customer Satisfaction” is achieved and maintained. Will primarily be located at the Integration building and will also perform Shipping and Receiving duties within the ERP system.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Inspect in-bound deliveries to ensure quality of materials and order accuracy.
· Create First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR) using AS9102 format for customers.
· Move inspected items to correct inventory locations.
· Ensure products meet defined standards for durability, fit and finish, tolerances, and customer requirements.
· Inspect supplier RMA returns to ensure repair is to specification.
· Create/maintain regular reporting relating to Quality at Receiving Inspection; data collection.
· Maintain the Material Review Board (MRB) materials, dispositions and reporting.
· Initiate Supplier Corrective Actions (SCAR) when required.
· Work with suppliers and internal operations to resolve corrective actions related to Supplier quality within our 15-day goal.
· Transfer materials as required in the ERP system.
· Act as back-up for Sr. Quality Technician at Final Inspection.
· Participate in 5S program.
· Prepare weekly manufacturing yield reports and review for continuous improvement.
· Perform shipping and receiving tasks as required.
· Other assignments or tasks as directed.
· Proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
· CQT Certification highly desirable.
· Capable of working with measurement devices; micrometers, calipers, height gauges, multi meters, power supplies, etc.
· Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings.
· Willingness to achieve IPC-A-610 certification and IPC-A-620 certification.
· Ability to recognize discrepancies on materials or processes.
· Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
· Must be willing to work as a team player as well as independently.
· Experience with ERP systems.
· Ability to work well with all levels of the organization; a team oriented attitude is a must.
· Minimum 3 years experience working as a Quality Technician or similar role.
· Capable of performing in an ISO 9001:2015 environments.
· Shipping/Receiving experience preferred.
· Capable of lifting up to 50lbs regularly.
· Must be a hands-on individual and capable of working safely and effectively in an electrical and mechanical components/systems environment.
About Acumentrics, Inc.
Acumentrics, Inc., headquartered in Walpole, Massachusetts, has been a trusted market leader in critical power solutions used in military and commercial applications, since 1994. Ruggedized Uninterruptible Power Supplies, (“RUPS™”), provide power, conversion, conditioning, and battery backup when reliability is mission critical. Acumentrics, is a preferred supplier of US-made power electronics to many of the world’s largest prime defense contractors and rugged industrial OEMs who all require the highest Quality products.
Leveraging our power expertise, Acumentrics recently expanded its product offerings to include hand carried smart portable power solutions and power distribution units (“PDU”) to meet the demands of the rapidly growing mobile/remote markets such as, Telemedicine, Telehealth, First Responders, Disaster Relief or anyone needing a smart portable, compact solution. These hardware and software solutions allow the user to remotely control the power distribution and circuit protection levels along with monitoring other electrical system characteristics using an Acumentrics proprietary software application.
Acumentrics engineering and manufacturing teams are exper...ts at delivering the highest quality Total Power Solutions, especially when quality power is mission critical under extreme harsh conditions.