Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares and carries out approved recommendations.
- Assists in the development of proposals that provide cost savings or increased efficiency. Estimates savings expected from proposals.
- Coordinates and sets up injection and extrusion mold machines, lines and other equipment performing necessary tests to ensure compliance to STIHL Inc. standards. May train employees in the correct procedures for operation.
- Assists in scheduling tests for evaluating engineering procedures to audit STIHL Inc. compliance to policies, procedures, and international, federal, state and municipal legislation.
- Gathers and correlates existing data, compiles new data, performs standard statistical analyses, analyzes to establish trends and offer solutions in order to resolve problems and prepares summary reports/presentations for management evaluation.
- Maintains records, files and other documentation pertinent to assignments.
- Develops technical skills by attending training classes, seminars, exhibits and trade shows.
- All work affecting product quality shall be competent on the basis of appropriate education, training, skills, and experience.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as required.