Global Requisition Request Form (RRF): Associate Hire
What does a great (Technical Consultant Senior) do?
* The purpose of the Technical Consultant, Sr. job is to ensure predictable, consistent, and successful delivery of detailed IT solutions and create scalable and repeatable processes in support of Bill Payment Solutions (BPS) and Digital Payment Solutions (DPS).
* Responsible for working with Professional Services technical teams, Sales support teams and Clients to come up with creative solutions to meet specific business needs that are not met by out of the box products.
* Perform the SME role for BPS and DPS products and services to estimate quotes and author Statements of work (SOW's) for PS client projects
* Work with internal stakeholders and assist with roll out strategies for new products/ features
* Work with clients and make a case for executing design projects where specialized knowledge will be provided to client for a fee thus creating additional revenue opportunity for PS team
* Deep understanding of electronic money movement via ACH and card rails and understanding of SaaS will be a strong plus. Technical skills are a key compared to project management skills
* The Technical Consultant, Sr. will partner with key internal/external stakeholders and be expected to gain trust and become the go to person & SME for detailed questions for the project managers.
* The Technical Consultant, Sr. is expected to work under light supervision with oversight provided by leader of Business Operations. You're the type of person who: * You display strong communication and client facing skills. * Has excellent decision making and problem-solving skills. * Excellent time management skills including the ability to manage competing priorities * Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers and associates, along with working with external clients. * Ability to interpret and communicate the needs of the business and the technical implementations team effectively to all stakeholders, focusing on the "what", the "why", and the "how". Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Work with internal stakeholders to support the optimal deployment of Fiserv product/service offerings. Assist with GTM/implementation approaches to help Client project delivery teams quickly and effectively understand the scope of deploying new product/services, including assessing and documenting detailed roll-out plans that will allow easy adoption by and scaling-up as needed based on demand.
* Work directly with Clients to assess and drive solutions that will meet business needs which may not be met by out-of-the box product or services offerings. Drive opportunities to engage in consultative, billable design projects where specialized knowledge will be provided to advise Client in developing their internal ROI case for approval to proceed.
* Partner with key internal/external stakeholders to become a trusted advisor and SME POC.
* Assist with pre-sales, project cost estimating and proposal generation/presentation activities.
* Proactively communicate progress on an on-going basis, ensuring transparency throughout. Appraise key stakeholders with the information to make effective, timely decisions.
Basic qualifications for consideration: * Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, computer science or related experience. Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education: * 3+ years work-related experience of fundamental technical and business knowledge. * 2+ years of experience working in the financial services industry or the financial technology space. * Banking and Bill Payment experience highly preferred * Packaged Services and Software as a Service understanding highly preferred * Implementation and Configuration Management experience highly preferred * Single Sign On (SSO) and SAML Authentication understanding Highly preferred * Demonstrated ability to evaluate and prioritize many tasks against limited development reso
Fiserv is a global leader in financial services technology solutions. We're helping more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver experiences for a digital world that's always on. Solutions that enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. At the point of thought.